|FTSE 250 Assistant Company Secretary - Middlesex|
“Rare opportunity for an ambitious and proactive Assistant Company Secretary”
Our client an internationally successful FTSE 250 defence, security, transport and energy company with a long, consistent track record of development and growth. Its businesses constantly innovate to create solutions to customer requirements that are different from and better than those of the Group’s competitors.
It now has a rare opportunity for an ambitious and proactive Assistant Company Secretary who would support and work closely with the newly appointed General Counsel and Company Secretary. The role is extremely broad ranging and will afford a high level of involvement, responsibility and visibility.
Duties will encompass the following:
• Provide support for all meetings of the Main Board
• Generation of Board Minutes involving Group subsidiary companies in the UK and internationally
• Ensure that the Company complies with its articles of association, drafting and incorporating amendments in accordance with correct procedures
• Monitor and ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements particularly under the Companies Act and UK Code on Corporate Governance
• Assist with Stock Exchange reporting
• Involvement with the publication and distribution of the Company’s Annual Report and Accounts and Interim Results
• Co-ordinate and manage administration of the AGM
• Maintain the Statutory Registers for all Group Companies worldwide via Blueprint
• Maintenance of authorised share capital including additional listings and share allocations
• Manage administrative relations with Registrars and Shareholders
• Maintenance of the Insiders List and ensuring application of the Company’s Share Dealing Code
• Supporting the insurance renewal processes and liaison with insurance brokers
• Involvement with the Group Pension arrangements
Ideally the successful candidate will be part or fully ICSA qualified, have worked at a similar level in a listed environment, have a working knowledge of Blueprint and be IT literate. Personality is of prime importance, a can do positive attitude and a willingness to engage at all levels is a prerequisite.
Apply for this job:
For further information on this role or to apply, please contact:
- Deborah Kirkman - 020 7778 1606
- Sonya Rayner - 020 7778 1635
- Nicola McLean - 020 7778 1621
Or email the Company Secretarial Recruitment Team at: email@example.com.