|Corporate Assistant - International Luxury Goods Group - London, W1|
Our client owns a number of world leading brands in the field of luxury goods. It now wishes to appoint a Corporate Assistant to the Company Secretary and Legal Department. The role will encompass both company secretarial and general legal elements to include:
· Maintaining Blueprint company database for Group’s 50+ UK entities.
· Filing Annual Returns, and other Companies Forms as required.
· Dealing with company recapitalisations, dividend payments, interco loan arrangements and forming new companies/striking off old companies when no longer required.
· Drafting board minutes, resolutions and other Companies Act documents.
· General assistance and advice re: corporate governance/Companies Act queries/issues.
· Maintaining continuing compliance with UK Data Protection legislation.
· Assisting with the review of commercial agreements (eg confidentiality, supply, service agreements, standard terms & conditions etc).
· Researching miscellaneous legal/regulatory/consumer law matters, and summarising findings/producing briefing notes/letters of advice.
· Responding to general ad-hoc corporate and legal enquiries from the business.
· Providing legal and corporate assistance and support generally to the Company Secretary and the Legal Department.
· Assisting with UK and international compliance and corporate governance/regulatory issues.
· Candidate preferably to have an industry recognised company secretarial qualification (ideally a finalist or recently qualified ICSA) and/or legal background.
· Good working knowledge of Companies Act, company secretarial issues, management of Company portfolios, corporate governance and general contract/commercial law and procedures.
· Ability to work autonomously and also as part of a small team.
· Excellent organisational, communication and personal skills.
· Flexible, pro-active, willing to take on responsibility.
Apply for this job:
For further information on this role or to apply, please contact:
- Deborah Kirkman - 020 7778 1606
- Sonya Rayner - 020 7778 1635
- Nicola McLean - 020 7778 1621
Or email the Company Secretarial Recruitment Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.