|Assistant Company Secretary North West|
Our plc client wishes to appoint an additional Assistant Company Secretary. Reporting into the Company Secretary and working alongside another Assistant Company Secretary, the role will involve providing support to the Board on Company Secretarial matters and to the Executive and senior management teams on legal matters.
In more detail:
- Ensuring all group company statutory records and regulatory filings are maintained
- Attending and taking minutes at Board/Exec level meetings
- Helping with the organisation, preparation and administration of the AGM
- Liaising with registrars on shareholder queries, updates to the register of members, SAYE queries
- Assisting with the production of the Group’s Annual and Interim Report and Accounts
- Investor relations and responding to shareholder queries/requests
- Administration of the Group insurances including liaising with the Company’s insurance broker
- Administration of the Company’s Intellectual Property portfolio
- Reviewing the Company’s standard terms and conditions and updating when necessary
- Negotiating changes to client and supplier agreements
- Drafting addendums to standard contracts and agreements
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation/regulations and taking appropriate action
The successful candidate will be an ICSA Graduate or Associate who has company secretarial experience ideally gained within a UK listed company.
In addition he/she will have strong knowledge of UK company law and be experienced in dealing with contract negotiations.
Previous exposure to either stock exchange/AIM listing rules and/or corporate governance issues would be advantageous.
Apply for this job:
For further information on this role or to apply, please contact:
- Deborah Kirkman - 020 7778 1606
- Sonya Rayner - 020 7778 1635
- Nicola McLean - 020 7778 1621
Or email the Company Secretarial Recruitment Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.