|Deputy Company Secretary - City|
Our client is a well-known global insurance business. It now has a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Company Secretary to join its well run and very friendly secretariat team on a full-time basis.
The Deputy Company Secretary will assist and help manage the day-to-day running of the Company Secretarial Department so that it provides a comprehensive company secretarial service for its Group of companies in the UK and supervise of two company secretarial assistants.
· acing as secretary to various boards and committees (responsible for drafting agenda, collating papers for meetings, attending and minuting meetings, producing and following up on schedule of action points
· (with the Company Secretary) management of its high level corporate governance framework.
· acting as Director of UK and overseas non-trading companies. Ensuring compliance with requirements of Companies Acts, HMRC, Information Commissioner, Sarbanes-Oxley etc and arranging for any training as necessary.
· line management responsibility for two Company Secretarial assistants.
· ensuring that all statutory registers are maintained on Blueprint and the timely filing of statutory documents with Companies House.
· managing registrations /renewals of Data Protection Registrations, Consumer Credit Licences and Trademarks.
· deputising for the Company Secretary when required.
· preparing and co-ordinating documentation for inter-company transactions and mergers and acquisitions; drafting of resolutions and agreements, arranging signatures filing of documents with relevant statutory bodies.
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate or Associate Member of ICSA with experience of working in a company secretarial department, preferably in the insurance/financial services sector.
This role will suit someone with experience in a company secretarial environment who is comfortable working with senior management and is appropriately discreet when handling confidential information.
Apply for this job:
For further information on this role or to apply, please contact:
- Deborah Kirkman - 020 7778 1606
- Sonya Rayner - 020 7778 1635
- Nicola McLean - 020 7778 1621
Or email the Company Secretarial Recruitment Team at: email@example.com.